Login Register

Fire crews called to Dover care home

By PhilHayesDE  |  Posted: February 25, 2013

Comments (0)

Fire crews were called to a care home in Dover yesterday.

A blaze had been reported in an electric box at Eastbrook Place in Maison Dieu Road at 1.50pm.

Firefighters requested assistance from UK Power after finding the main power cable leading to the property had overheated.

The scene was declared safe at 3pm.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR